By establishing a connection to the Internet over a Virtual Private Network (VPN), the Hola free VPN is able to circumvent censorship and provide users access to websites that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Hola VPN is a completely free Peer-to-Peer (P2P) VPN service that shares your IP and bandwidth with other users.
The Hola Unlimited Free VPN browser plugin is available for use with the Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers. It gives you access to streaming websites and material that is hosted in other parts of the globe, which means that you can access stuff that is normally limited to certain locations.
Hola Free VPN is a highly capable virtual private network (VPN) and proxy service that can help users of all knowledge levels unlock the full potential of the internet, access government restricted websites and services, raise security walls around their internet connection, prevent the leaking of personal and behavioral data to various online trackers, and provide a variety of other security features. Hola Free VPN is a service that can help users unlock the full potential of the internet, access geo-blocked websites and services, raise security walls around their internet connection.
Features of Hola free VPN
Hola VPN is a peer-to-peer (P2P) virtual private network (VPN) service that allows you to share both your IP address and your bandwidth with other users.
Hola free VPN download is less than 3MB and it uses a very little space of your memory.
Free Browser Plugins
Hola Free VPN provides free browser plugins for it’s users. you can get those browser plugins from toolforrest.com.
Can be accessed with other Devices
Access to the Hola Free VPN is possible via a broad variety of other devices, such as smart TVs, home consoles, routers, and iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
It does this by routing user traffic via many distant servers, which hides your actual IP address while allowing access to a variety of websites located in a number of different countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Hola free VPN free to download?
Hola free VPN for Windows – Download it from toolforrest.com for free. And play it for free.
How to Download Hola free VPN?
1. Go to toolforrest.com and find Hola free VPN by typing on the search bar.
2. View it and click on the download button at the top of the page.
3. Then it will take you to the download link page.
4. Wait 10 seconds until the download links are visible.
5. Click on the download link, It will be downloaded to your computer.
6. If It doesn’t download with the first link you can definitely download it with the second download link.
How to use Hola VPN on Chrome?
You can download Hola browser plugin from toolforrest.com for 100% free. This is really easy to get installed like the other browser plugins.
How get rid of Hola VPN from Chrome?
You can remove Hola Free VPN browser plugin from Chrome browser easily.
1. Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
2. Then select “More Tools-> Extentions”
3. Select Hola VPN and remove it.
How to install Hola free VPN?
1. Wait until it is fully downloaded.
2. Double-click on the downloaded application.
3. Follow the installation guidelines.
4. Once the installation is completed restart your computer(better practice).
5. Now you can click on the icon and run the application.
How to uninstall Hola free VPN?
1. Go to the Control Panel of your Windows computer.
2. Click on programs and features.
3. Find Hola free VPN, then select it and right-click on it.
4. Click on uninstall and confirm the action
5. Open the roaming folder (press “Windows+R”) to delete app data.
6. Then type “%AppData%” in the pop-up window and hit ENTER.
7. Then it will open the Roaming folder.
8. Select the Hola free VPN folder and delete it.
Hola Free VPN is a great software that is designed to help users to access blocked content that are restricted by the regions. The application unlocks the full potential of the internet and the development team provide a free browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox.
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system which is developed and distributed by Hola VPN Team. All company names, product names, registered trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.