ZHPCleaner is a freeware application that is designed to detect and remove hijackers, toolbars, and adware from your browser. Download ZHPcleaner to browse safely with no worries.
When you install new software you may be asked to install browser toolbars or add-ons that you don’t even know and don’t want to use. These are nay be hijackers, adware, PUP malware ..etc. These are very irritating things that you need to remove from your browser.
Because sometimes these toolbars force you to see ads that are annoying and they will also make it hard to close ads. They will prevent you from surfing on the web peacefully. So one of the best solutions is to use ZHPcleaner.
It will help you to clear your browser by removing hijackers, adware, PUP malware, and things that you don’t use at all. Detected threats are shown next to the scanning bar in real-time. It will then remove all traces of the identified threats.
Key Features of ZHPCleaner
Powerful cleaner with easy-to-use UI
This freeware can remove annoying ads, hijackers, and toolbars from your web browsers. Also, you will be able to remove traces of unwanted components that are installed on your computer along with them
Scanner performing the act of finding the potentially unwanted files. Such as toolbars, adware, highjackers, and unwanted traces with the component that are installed in your computer.
The repair tool performs cleaning or removing potentially unauthorized files that are detected by the zhpcleaner scanner.
Reports will tell the tool exactly how much adware is there and what you want to remove, and it will also find traces of other annoying components. You can see a whole list of adware and annoying components in your browser.
Improve system’s performance
ZHPCleaner is a powerful tool that can help improve the performance of your desktop by removing unwanted software and ensuring that the web is safe from viruses and hijackers. It does so by scanning for and removing all the known and unknown threats that can affect your system.
The ZHPCleaner scanner tool is able to detect potentially unwanted files and repair tools for fixing or removing problematic files. Also, you can select what you want to keep or remove. Once done, it will automatically remove the unwanted files, and also you will be able to have a summary of the cleaning process.
How to download ZHPCleaner for Windows?
- Click the download button at the top of the page.
- Then wait 10 seconds. You will then see the download link.
- Click the download link.
- Once ZHPCleaner is downloaded, start and continuoue the installation.
How to install ZHPCleaner for Windows?
- Wait until it is fully downloaded. Double click on downloaded application.
- Follow the installation process.
- once the installation is completed restart your computer.
- Now you can click on the icon and run the appliaction.
How to use ZHPCleaner on Windows?
- Open the application by clicking on the shortcut icon.
- click on “Scanner“, it will provide you a report like this.
- Then close the report and click on “Repair“. You will then see a window like the image below.
- Then select what what you want to remove and click on “Repair” on the bottom of the window.
- It will remove all the hijackers, adware, PUP malware, and unwanted toolbars that you selected.
How to uninstall ZHPCleaner from Windows?
- Go to Control Panel of your Windows computer.
- Click on programs and features.
- Find ZHPCleaner, then select the it and right click on it.
- Click on uninstall and confirm the action
- Open the roaming folder (press “Windows+R”) to delete app data.
- Then type “%AppData%” in the pop up window and hit ENTER.
- Then it will open the Roaming folder.
- Selcet ZHPCleaner folder and delete it.
ZHPcleaner is a lightweight application designed to clean your browser and to provide a better browsing experience by detecting and removing hijackers, toolbars, and adware from your browser.
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system which is developed and distributed by Nicolas Coolman. All company names, product names, registered trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.