Windows Repair tool is designed to fix problems of day-to-day Windows use. Download Windows Repair will fix issues like file permissions, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall, issues with your browser, Internet Connection issues, and so on.
Poorly installed or uninstalled programs, malware may change the default setting of your windows PC. Causing that reason your machine may work very slowly/poorly or unexpectedly. Not only those kinds of issues but also access permission issues, malware issues, Firewall issues, missing/not working issues, and these kinds of a lot of issues can be handled by Windows Repair.
Also if you want to restore the windows default setting that is also possible with the Windows repair tool. It has a list of repairing repair operations and an integrated simple interface that helps users easy to use it. We can call it an “all in one” Windows repair tool since has the ability to perform the task that a bunch of software performs separately. The best thing about it is free.
Key Features Of Windows Repair Tool
- Repair Windows Firewall.
- Restore of the Registry and File System.
- Performance Enhancements and Speed Optimization
- Powerful Windows Services Tools.
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Memory Cleaner.
- Backup permissions
- Repair Proxy Settings
- Unhide Non Systematic Files
- Missing Packages Registry Cleanup
- Remove Policies Set By Infections
- CD/DVD Missing/Not Working issue repair
- Repair Icons
How to download Windows Repair for Windows?
- Click the download button at the top of the page.
- Then wait 10 seconds. You will then see the download link.
- Click the download link.
- Once Windows Repair Tool is downloaded, start and continuoue the installation.
How to install Windows Repair for Windows?
- Wait until it is fully downloaded. Double click on downloaded application.
- Follow the installation process.
- once the installation is completed restart your computer.
- Now you can click on the icon and run the appliaction.
How to uninstall Windows Repair from Windows?
- Go to Control Panel of your Windows computer.
- Click on programs and features.
- Find Windows Repair, then select the it and right click on it.
- Click on uninstall and confirm the action
- Open the roaming folder (press “Windows+R”) to delete app data.
- Then type “%AppData%” in the pop up window and hit ENTER.
- Then it will open the Roaming folder.
- Selcet Windows Repair folder and delete it.
Windows Repair is a lightweight and free application that is designed to fix day-to-day issues like file permissions, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall issues, Network issues. Since this application is able to fix various issues on a windows computer it is called an all-in-one application
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system which is developed and distributed by tweaking.com. All company names, product names, registered trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.