The VSDC Free Video Editor is a wonderful program that enables you to easily modify the movies that you like using. This free multimedia suite provides a range of tools for editing video and audio, increasing audio quality, recording voiceovers, capturing the desktop screen, and more.
You are able to make films with minimal effort because of the program’s straightforward and user-friendly interface, despite its comprehensive feature set and extensive capabilities.
The VSDC editor is a non-linear tool, which implies that video files and pictures do not necessarily have to follow a linear sequence. Instead, they may appear in a variety of places in the scene synchronously with other objects, and they can appear at any moment in time.
In order to obtain the desired outcome with your films, you may do so by using a variety of visual and audio effects. Videos may have filters applied, and other visual effects can also be added. You are not restricted to using just the most basic sepia-tone overlays and black-and-white layouts. There are a variety of tools available to you, including object modification, color correction, transition effects, audio effects, and FX.
VSDC video editor is a great video editor that let you edit and create video projects with ease. VSDC provides you with as many tools as they can in order to encourage you to continue using their service. You will have a difficult time finding a free option that is of higher quality. Because there are so many free editors available, you have complete control over the information you publish.
Features and Highlights
- All the popular video/audio formats and codecs supported
- Powerful Chroma Key tool to remove green background
- A large set of trendy video effects, filters, and transitions
- Essential tools like zoom, charts, 360 video editing, and color correction
- Convenient export profiles that make saving videos for various devices a snap
- Lowest system requirements possible – VSDC works even on outdated PCs
- Masking-creating different shaped masks for hiding, blurring, or highlighting certain elements in your video.
- Built-in DVD burning tool – lets you burn results into a DVD
- Display capture- Lets you make a screen video (screen record feature)
- Video File Converter-quickly converts video files from one format to another
- Easy export to social networks– VSDC Free Video Editor includes particular export profiles to help you create a video for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo without any hassles.