Unlocker is a free application designed to unlock folders and files that are denying access, move or delete. Download Unlocker will help you to force access, move or delete files that are refused to commit the action.
Have you experienced some files or folders denying the when you try to open, move or delete them with your Windows PC?. These are sometimes really making you frustrated and angry. Also, it may show you messages like “The file is in use by another program or user” or “Access Denied”. It is because they are locked.
One of the best solutions for that is to use Unlocker. It is a simple lightweight but effective application that helps you with these kinds of access denying situations. This application will help you to take control over all the files and folders and also decide permissions for them.
Most Commonly Occuring Errors In Such Cases
- “The source or destination file may be in use”.
- “The file is in use by another program or user.
- “Cannot delete file: Access is denied.”
- “There has been a sharing violation.”
- “Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.”
Key Features Of Unlocker
Unlock Files and Remove Errors
If you want to handle errors like mentioned above the way you want, you need to install this and use this utility. It will make sure to access all the files and folders you want and delete or move if you want.
In addition, using this utility, you can keep running your Windows computer without freezing and without getting errors like these.
Once you run it if the file was really protected it will show you a window that contains what kind of protection the file is using. Then you can select possible entries and unlock them all.
Is Unlocker a virus?
Unlocker is free from viruses and malware and it is really safe to download and install the application.
How to use Unlocker?
- Run the “Unlocker” by clicking on the icon.
- Then you will see navigation window. Select the folder you want to delete.
- Then you will see a window that is listed all the lockers the selected file use.
- Then click on “Unlock All”.
- You can now delete, move or open your file.
How to download Unlocker for Windows?
- Click the download button at the top of the page.
- Then wait 10 seconds. You will then see the download link.
- Click the download link.
- Once Unlocker is downloaded, start and continuoue the installation
How to install Unlocker on Windows PC?
- Wait until it is fully downloaded. Double click on downloaded application.
- You will need to agree license and registrations first.
- Follow the installation process.
- Now you can click on the icon and run the appliaction.
How to uninstall Unlocker from Windows PC?
- Go to Control Panel of your Windows computer.
- Click on programs and features.
- Find Unlocker, then select the it and right click on it.
- Click on uninstall and confirm the action
- Open the roaming folder (press “Windows+R”) to delete app data.
- Then type “%AppData%” in the pop up window and hit ENTER.
- Then it will open the Roaming folder.
- Selcet Unlocker folder and delete it.
Unlocker is a File Explorer extension that helps users to get rid of error messages like “cannot delete this file”, “Access denied” with a simple right-click away action.
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system which is developed and distributed by Cedrick Collomb. All company names, product names, registered trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.