System Information Viewer(SIV) is a free Windows utility that allows you to view the technical details of your computer. download System Information Viewer system analyzing tool that enables you to view data of your Windows PC including Network and Hardware devices.
Do you want to view more technical details of your computer?. Do you want a way to see the hardware information of your Windows Computer? download System Information Viewer is the best solution we can provide you.
System Information Viewer capable of displaying Windows PCs CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, SMBus info, USB info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors info, Networked computers info, OS Information, and more.
Though the amount of information that SIV provides is pretty impressive, the app’s interface is not very user-friendly, and it can take a while to find the information you need. Aside from that, the app’s drop-down menus are not very comfortable to use.
The user interface relies on the OS you’re using since SIV adjusts to match the build’s presentation style. Even so, you may customize the way information is shown as well as what is revealed. But if you want System Information Viewer to provide you with a lot of information, it might be overwhelming. We suggest customizing your data stream to your needs.
In the interface, you can select the type of hardware you want to scan and view information about it. When you do not need it, it will be minimal to the system disk, and you can insert it immediately. You can access the current resource usage and physical memory in the main window.
To use System Information Viewer, just download System Information Viewer to your computer. Since System Information Viewer is portable, It enables you to use it on devices without installation. The app’s main objective is to provide the most important information, and it only displays the most useful information.
What is System Information Viewer?
System Information Viewer is a Windows utility that is designed to let users view all the technical information of their Windows computers – CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, SMBus info, USB info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors info, Networked computers info, OS Information,…etc.
How to download System Information Viewer for Windows?
- Go to toolforrest.com
- Click the download button at the top of the page.
- Then wait 10 seconds. You will then see the download link.
- Click the download link.
- Once System Information Viewer is downloaded, start and continue the installation.
How to install System Information Viewer for Windows?
- Wait until it is fully downloaded. Double click on the downloaded application.
- Follow the installation process.
- once the installation is completed restart your computer.
- Now you can click on the icon and run the application.
How to Use System Information Viewer?
First, you have to download System Information Viewer from our website toolforrest.com
The best thing about this application is, that it provides all the necessary information about our computer without requiring an installation.
Double click on the application and it will display you a window like the below.
It will show you Processor info, RAM info, operating system info, processor current status, RAM current status, and more.
You also can see so much other information about Windows, Machine, USB Bus, Network, SPD, Volumes, PCI Bus..etc. by clicking the drop-down menus at the bottom of the window.
You can simply copy all the information shown on the window to your computer clipboard by clicking the copy button.
How to uninstall System Information Viewer from Windows?
- Go to the Control Panel of your Windows computer.
- Click on programs and features.
- Find System Information Viewer, then select the Format Factory and right-click on it.
- Click on uninstall and confirm the action
- Open the roaming folder (press “Windows+R”) to delete app data.
- Then type “%AppData%” in the pop-up window and hit ENTER.
- Then it will open the Roaming folder.
- Select the System Information Viewer folder and delete it.
- The software can be utilized immediately without the need for installation.
- Provides an impressive amount of details
- 100% Free
- The interface is a little fuzzy
- Users get confused at first use
System Information Viewer (SIV) is a free Windows program that enables you to see your computer’s technical specifications. You may see data from your Windows PC’s network and hardware components using the System Information Viewer program.
It is capable of It can generating CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, and machine info of your Windows computer.
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system which is developed and distributed by Ray Hinchliffe. All company names, product names, registered trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.