HDCleaner is utility software for Windows PC that allows you to clean your clustered computer by removing unwanted applications/files, clearing registry entries, clearing web history, web cookies, and so on.
A Complete Cleaning Software for your PC.
There may be files that would cause the computer system to operate slowly and in a jerky manner. So, you won’t be able to get the full performance out of your hardware, though you have a powerful computer.
HDCleaner will scan your hard drive and will optimize the performance of your computer. It safeguards your privacy by eliminating all of the undesirable traces from your computer’s memory and hard drive. Also removed are web cookies, web history, recent documents history, and so on.
HD Cleaner also supports multiple languages including Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Korean, Polish, Portuguese PT, Romanian, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, …etc
Clean and friendly Interface
HDCleaner download has a very clean and feature full interface. The dashboard shows the current status of this computer which says whether your computer is cleaned or not. HDCleaner included around four cleaning tools Browser Cleaner, System Cleaner, Plugin Cleaner, and Registry Cleaner. It lets you enable or disable them according to your need.
When you run it for the first time it will ask you to create a system restore point in case you wanted to recover an important file to restore.
It also lets you see what kind of security software you use, Device performance and health status, Total clean History, Operating and hardware property information, …etc.
HDCleaner allows finding the registry values that satisfy the search parameters located in the registry and shown in a list. Having discovered the registry values, you can quickly switch to the proper value by double-clicking the relevant registry entry in the Registry Editor.
The registry has all the information about your computer’s settings, software, and hardware. Slowing down your computer is caused by things like wrong file paths, corrupted entries, and other things that are wrong. There are a lot of things Registry Cleaner looks for and fixes in the registry. These things include invalid shortcuts and wrong paths, corrupted ActiveX and COM entries, and other kinds of messed-up data.
HDCleaner also allows you to remove located messes-up registries.
Optimize your Computer
In HDCleaner, there are more than 4000 cleaning and repair functions that make Windows free up more system resources, use less memory, and run without errors, which makes the PC run faster.
When you start your computer, Windows isn’t the only thing that runs. there are other programs that automatically use system memory, which can slow down the computer’s performance. HDCleaner makes it easy to manage startup programs by closing up those unwanted applications, Cleaning up registries, removing unwanted applications and files, ..etc.
Features and Benefits of HDCleaner
- HDClener download is completely free
- Cleanup messed up registries
- Backup and restore of the Windows registry
- A lightweight application that runs on any Windows OS – Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista.
- DirToHTML – Clearly displays the structure of all your data, files, folders, and directories as a website view/.html view
- Hard Disk – Optimized for Solid-state drives (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD)
- View System information – you can see all the Operating system and hardware information by clicking on “System-> information”
- DiskDoctor – checks the file system and file system metadata of a volume for logical and physical errors.
- Encrypt and decrypt files
- Recover emails, photos, videos, PDF documents, and various other deleted files
- Cleans browser history, caches, and cookies.
- Creates a System restore point.
Drawbacks of HDCleaner
- Available only for Windows OS.
- Sometimes it takes lot of time to clean the registries
How to download HDCleaner for Windows?
You can download HDCleaner newest and testified version from toolforrest.com. Search and Find HDCleaner on toolforrest.com and click the download button at the top of the page. Then it will prompt you to download links. then Click on Download HDCleaner. The application will be downloaded automatically.
Installation is also very easy. Double Click on the downloaded .exe file and follow the procedure.
How to uninstall HDCleaner From Windows?
- Go to the Control Panel of your Windows computer.
- Click on programs and features.
- Find HDCleaner, then select it and right-click on it.
- Click on uninstall and confirm the action
- Open the roaming folder (press “Windows+R”) to delete app data.
- Then type “%AppData%” in the pop-up window and hit ENTER.
- Then it will open the Roaming folder.
- Select the HDCleaner folder and delete it
HDCleaner is a Windows optimizer tool that is capable of cleaning registries, Removing unwanted files and software, clearing browser caches and cookies,..etc
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system which is developed and distributed by Kurt Zimmermann. All company names, product names, registered trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.